‘Feedback is a necessity’


 Hey guys! So, like, I made this short movie, right? It's about this guy stalking a girl, but get this – she's all depressed and thinks it's like, charming and funny. Anyway, after showing it to my friends and fam, they had a bunch of stuff to say.

My bestie was like, "Dude, that plot is wild! It's so creepy, but also kinda funny, you know?" And my cousin was all, "The vibe is so unique, but maybe dial down the stalker stuff, it's kinda intense." My sis, who's all into drama, was like, "OMG, the tension is insane! But maybe give the girl more depth, you feel me?"

Mom, being all protective, was like, "Honey, are you sure this is the right message?" Dad, being the cool guy, said, "It's edgy, but maybe explore the reasons behind the stalking more." Grandma was like, "Back in my day, we wouldn't have found that funny, dear."

Some of my friends were split, with one saying, "The soundtrack slaps, bro!" while another was like, "Not sure about the whole stalker thing, but the editing is on point." And there was this debate about the ending – some wanted a twist, others were like, "Keep it light, we don't need a plot twist!"

Overall, they were stoked I did something different, but there were mixed feelings about the whole stalking plot. It was pretty cool, though – like a mini movie review session with the fam and crew. Guess I'll tweak it a bit, you know, for that perfect teen movie vibe!

That’s all for now! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR VID

‘Reflection’