‘Changing it a bit’

 Hey guys! So, after showing my short movie to the fam and friends, I got their thoughts and decided to tweak some stuff. My bestie was like, "It's kinda creepy, man," so I toned down the stalker vibes a bit. My cousin said to ease up on the intense stuff, so I dialed it back. Sis wanted more depth for the girl, so I gave her a bit more backstory.

Mom got all mom-like, asking if it's sending the right message, and Dad suggested digging into why the guy is stalking. Grandma was old-school, not vibing with the funny-stalker thing. Some friends were into the soundtrack, so that stayed. Others were split on the ending, so I kept it chill without a big twist.

They liked the edgy vibe but had mixed feelings on the stalking part. Took their advice and changed it up – still different but more balanced. It was like a mini-movie review with the crew. Adjusted the editing a bit, kept it light but added more layers to the characters.

In the end, it felt more solid, you know? The changes made it less creepy but still kept the unique feel. Now it's like a teen movie with a twist that everyone's kinda cool with. Gotta say, the feedback really helped polish it up.

That's all for today guys! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR VID

‘Reflection’